My 13 (almost 14) year old daughter spotted this zebra jasper focal bead when I forced her to go to Farrin O'Connor Design Studio one day before Christmas... She said "Mom this would be a great necklace, don't you think"... So I went back and got it and made this for her... They have these fab matte black beads that I LOVE!!! and I used chandelier earring findings for the bracelet... Missy's reaction " OMG!" Then "Mom, What happened to the X-Box 360?"
Since we are on a zebra kick I couldn't resist these from Michael's and so she got another set... necklace to follow soon...




2 comments:
Well Missy, you can't WEAR an xbox 360! Glad she loved the jewelry, but why wouldn't she! Its great.
Love ya
Carol
Love these and the other jewelry too. The earrings are beautiful! Your choice of beads and stones perfectly compliment each other. You have a really good eye for that!!
Post a Comment