OK I can see that it is going to take more than just throwing pics on here so.... this is the ornament I made for my favorite Auntie (only Auntie)... I had found these blank canvases to try my hand at bead embroidery becuase Carol is making me jealous... This tree I found in my favorite bakery that I used to go to EVERY DAY in Pasadena... Emma's Boulangerie but now they moved and I have only been there once as they are not in the plaza where I do mail/banking etc... for work... : ( But probably better not to have those extra calories EVERY DAY... But I sure miss you Ruby...
Anyway.... these ornaments are some kind of hard satiny stuff that was really hard to sew through (just ignore that blood Auntie...) and I thought hey time to break into new ground or ornament... My mom told me Auntie was starting a new collection of gold and white ornaments... I made the little gold ornaments with my wire and round nose pliers... Anyway I think it turned out good. I'm sure she liked it... another one next year...






1 comment:
I know she loved it. A handmade gift is so special and lets the receiver know how much you really care. Handmade gifts REEK love!
Love ya,
Carol
Post a Comment